Workers' Compensation Insurance
Because Accidents Happen
Workers’ Compensation insurance protects your most important assets—your employees. You rely on your employees every day to help you make your business successful and they count on you to protect them should the unexpected happen.
Workers’ Compensation coverage can:
- Pay for an injured employee’s medical treatment
- Replace part of lost wages if a job-related injury requires time off work
- Protect your company and its assets
We can help you find the coverage that best suits your company and recommend ways to improve job safety, mitigate losses, reduce your claim costs—and most importantly, protect the people who work for you. We are also available to conduct work site inspections and safety training. Contact us today to get started.
How we help you save on Workers' Compensation
Operating much like a standard insurance company, captives can issue policies, collect premiums, perform safety inspections and pay claims. A group of Western Growers’ members determined to lower their insurance costs and take more control of their workers’ compensation coverage formed a partnership and created their own insurance company – The Growers Captive Group.
- High quality service
- Competitive pricing for workers' compensation coverage
- Profits returned to members in form of dividends
- Net workers' compensation cost much less than the standard market
- Members have ultimate control over their workers' compensation program
To learn more about The Growers Captive Group, or to discuss other captive insurance options, please contact us today.
Our experienced Claims Management team partners with you to help minimize claim expenses so you can lower your experience modification (x-mod) and ultimately reduce your premiums. We can help you fight fraudulent claims and implement a proactive claims management program.
We are available to all of our accounts as a value-added service. Contact us to learn more about how you can save on workers’ comp, lower your x-mod and reduce costs.
On any given day, you could be the target of a surprise inspection—with severe penalties for missing the mark. We can help your company ensure a safe work environment that meets both state and Federal safety requirements. Our professional, bilingual safety experts will assess your work site with an objective eye because we understand the regulations that affect your business.
On-site safety training We are available to conduct bilingual safety training for your entire organization—from field workers to management personnel.
- On site inspections for prevention of 1st and 3rd party claims
- Evaluation of workplace design, layout and operations
- American Red Cross certified First Aid/CPR training
- Aid in compliance with state and Federal OSHA regulations
- Heat Illness prevention and certification
- Assistance in development of an Injury & Illness Protection Program (IIPP)
- Assistance in development of emergency and catastrophic loss planning
- Pesticide application safety review programs
- Personal protection equipment training
- Forklift Driving, Tractor Operator and other equipment training
- Fire and Slip/Fall prevention
- Worker Protection Standards (general pesticide training)
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
- Safety documentation for insurance company and regulators
The best way to contain costs is to prevent accidents before they occur. Safety and Loss Control programs are a vital part of the employer/insurance team effort to control costs and reduce human suffering.
To learn more about scheduling a work site assessment or safety training for you and your employees, please contact us today.