For All Those Other Things
As a business owner, you need to think ahead to anticipate what might affect your business in the future. Today, lawsuits can be filed for almost any reason from auto accidents, slips and falls to dog bites. Businesses get sued because they failed to meet terms of contracts. Umbrella insurance, also known as Excess Liability coverage, protects you from judgments against you for many of your activities.
Umbrella insurance can provide:
- Coverage for losses that exceed the coverage under primary insurance coverage
- Extra liability coverage to help protect you from claims not covered by your auto or general liability policies
- Coverage for claims such as slander, libel and defamation of character
- Coverage for defense costs, attorney fees and other charges associated with lawsuits
- Umbrella policies can provide a safety net for your businesses and should be considered a critical part of any insurance program.
Contact us today to learn more.